6 Reasons why wearing a pendant is more beneficial than a ring
A gemstone worn as a pendant always gives better result than a ring. There are six main reasons for that:
- In a ring, the gemstone which is generally highly expensive, meets natural wear and tear earlier than that in a pendant. Chances of getting scratched or broken is quite natural.
- A gemstone studded in a pendant that hangs above the naval region of the body always remains pure according to the Indian astrological tenets.
- A gemstone studded in a ring is more likely to come in contact with urine, excrement and food left-overs which, as result, destroy the consecrated power from the mantras.
- In a pendant, fixing a talisman or the combined gemstone is possible but not in a ring.
- If the gemstone is studded in a pendant and as the gemstone touches the skin naturally, while taking bath, the entire body gets somewhat a gem-bath every time, which is highly propitious for the native.
- The gemstone worn in the pendant remains mostly inside the dress and, therefore, remains in better confidence away from everyone’s notice, unlike the gemstone in a ring.