Which gemstones can i wear

DoB: 31/08/1982

Place: Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, india

Time: 6:55pm

vkulshre
vkulshre's picture
Expert Astrologer

Hi Anurag, 

Venus is benefic from lagan and Chandra. Ketu is alro rightly positioned. I would suggest Diamond and Cat eye.

Thanks,

Vivek

srinivas
srinivas's picture

Can I also wear blue sapphire?. Some people said as Saturn is both lagna and rashi lord I can wear it. But i am little suspicious as Saturn is in 8th house. Can you please suggest whether I can wear it?

vkulshre
vkulshre's picture
Expert Astrologer

You understand correct.. Saturn is karak of 8th house and present in 8th house. It's also lord of 12 house alogn with lagna, however 12 house has it's mool trikon sign which makes 12th house more effective. It's not as bad since mercury is exalted in 8th house. Navamsa also, it's not positioned. 

It's hammed as well. Blue sapphire is no from my side. It have good potential to learn astrology though. 

Thanks,

Vivek. 

srinivas
srinivas's picture

I couldn't understand. Can you reexplain the last line of your comment?

vkulshre
vkulshre's picture
Expert Astrologer

You would be inclined toward knowing and learning occult knowledge.

srinivas
srinivas's picture

Sir, does wearing blue sapphire will have any negative effects on my health? Because i aready ordered a 3crt stone. I you say not to wear it, i will avoid it.

Can you tell me how many crts diamond and cats-eye ca i wear. And can i wear them for life-long?

vkulshre
vkulshre's picture
Expert Astrologer

Since you have ordered... Test it by keeping under pillow before sleep. Because it's effect shows up slowly so test it for a week. If you have bad dreams then keep in pooja and worship it. It could suit you only if you are into lot of spirituality... Else would be to strong to hold.

Diamond and cat eye shall be 3 ct

srinivas
srinivas's picture

Thank you sir.  You've answered my questions with lot of patience

srinivas
srinivas's picture

Sir,

I tried blue sapphire. It started making me feel weak from the second day onwards. I tried it for one and a half month time and then removed citing it can cause some severe illness. Your suggestion is really true.

Now i am undergoing sadesaati period and from this year May onwards Jupiter Mahadasha starts.

I am willing to wear 3crt white zircon (diamond alternative) and 3crt cats eye.

Do they help me in making my life better? can I wear them during sadesati and thereafter duing Jupiter Mahadasha?